Sunday, March 27, 2011

Couponing Scenario Using Coupons from Many Sources - 2

A little while back, I posted THIS couponing scenario courtesy of the AMAZING Casey and the response was huge. I found when I first started couponing that it really helped me to see exactly what other people were buying and what coupons they used to get great deals and apparently you all agree :) Coupon Queen Casey had another awesome shop this week and was nice enough to write it all up and share the details with us.


This gives you an idea of all the different coupon sources there are and how the really savvy couponer can pull things from a bunch of different places all into one shop. Thanks, Casey!!!!

Bought
Used
4 Kraft Shredded Cheese (2/$4)2 $1.50/2 Target Qs and 2 $1/2 MQs 3/13/2011 SS
2 Kraft Cheese Blocks (2/$4)2 peelies found on bag for $1 off when you buy both a bag of Kraft shredded cheese and a Kraft block of cheese
2 Ritz Munchable Pretzels BOGO $3.692 $1 MQs
4 Kraft Salad Dressings BOGO $3.191 B2G1 Free Target Q and 1 $1/2 Kraft condiment Target Q
Lindsay Reclosable Olives $2$1 off printable from a while back that I had in my coupon file
2 Pure Protein Bars $1.25 1 B1G1 MQ 3/6/2011 RP (or $1/1 HERE)
2 Zone Meal Bars $12 $0.55 MQs 1/16/2011 or 2/27/2011 SS
Myoplex Meal Bar $1.50$1/1 MQ 2/27/2011 SS
4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks BOGO $2.93 (I know, I know. Don't hate me, I donate them to the food bank!)2 BOGO coupons that were on boxes months ago and I've been waiting until I could get them for free. Great food pantry donation item!
TGIF Skillet Meal 50% off (Sale price $2.99)$2 peelie from a long time ago that I had in my coupon file
2 TGIF Appetizers 50% off (Sale price $4.49) (I'd just like to say that the TGIF stuff is for my hubby when I'm out of town next week. Plus I'm buying him some bagged salads, LOL)$4/2 Target Q
1 Friendship Sour Cream $1.99$1 PQ from the Yellow Advantage Buy Flier
2 Organic Valley Milk 2/$72 $1 MQs
I used a $5/55 Winn Dixie Q that I had but here's a $5/30 from Winn Dixie that you can print


I may be forgetting some stuff I bought (I know I did last time) but I spent $19 oop and saved $78. Considering the cheese alone would have cost that much had I not shopped sales I think it was a pretty good week. For those of you who don't know you can freeze cheese!

Woo hoo, Casey!! Great shop! And thanks for writing it all up for us. You're the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment