Friday, March 11, 2011

Couponing Scenario Using Coupons from Many Sources

I found when I first started couponing that it really helped me to see exactly what other people were buying and what coupons they used to get great deals. Coupon Queen Casey had an awesome shop this week and was nice enough to write it all up and share the details with us.

This gives you an idea of all the different coupon sources there are and how the really savvy couponer can pull things from a bunch of different places all into one shop. Thanks, Casey!!!!

Okay...so you might not have all of these these coupons but I basically used the Publix post on http://www.addictedtosaving.com/



Bought
Used
2 5.3oz Voskos Greek Yogurts ($1 each)2 $1 MQs
2 YoPlus Yogurts (BOGO)2 $1 MQs
4 Sargento Shredded Cheese (2/$4)4 $1.50 PQs and 2 $1/2 MQs from this Winn Dixie Book found in stores
1 Muir Glen Tomato Paste ($1.09)1 $0.75 MQ
1 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce ($0.89)1 $0.75 MQ
2 28oz cans Tuttorosso Diced Tomatoes (BOGO $1.87)$1 blinkie I had from a while back
2 28oz cans Tuttorosso Crushed Tomatoes (BOGO $1.87)$1 blinkie I had from a while back
4 Lysol Cleaners (BOGO $2.69)2 $2 Winn Dixie Qs from this Winn Dixie Book found in stores
Mission Tortilla Strips Chip ($2.79)1 free product coupon from their Facebook page
2 Boxes Of Kelloggs Rasin Bran Crunch (BOGO $4.29)2 $0.70 MQs and 2 $1 CVS coupons that printed when I scanned my Extra Care card in CVS last week
Bananas ($0.97)$1 off produce when you buy 2 Kellogs peelies from some boxes a while ago
2 Planters Granola Bars (BOGO $2.99)2 $0.75 MQs 1/2/2011 SS
2 Pure Protein BarsBOGO coupon
Marzetti Dressing (BOGO $3.49)2 $1 MQs
$50 Shell Gas Card$10 off any $50 gas card when you spend $25 on groceries PQ in the Publix Weekly Ad found in stores

I also had a $5 off a $50 order coupon which printed out last time I shopped at Winn Dixie.
I paid $44 OOP which was less than the value of the gas card!!!!!

Woo hoo, Casey!! Great shop! And thanks for writing it all up for us. You're the best :)

2 comments:

  1. GREAT job! I love getting FREE groceries, especially all the healthy stuff! People (that don't coupon)think that you can't get healthy stuff shopping with coupons. We are proving them wrong! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I couldn't agree with you more!!

    ReplyDelete